View the recommended places on the interactive map:
1 - Cosmo Hotel Palace
2 - Villa Ghirlanda Silva and Museum of Contemporary Photography
Built by order of Count Donato Silva around the middle of 1600. Since 1974 the villa and park are owned by the Municipality, becoming home to numerous cultural and recreational activities. In the southern part of the villa there is the Museum of Contemporary Photography
3 -Villa Arconati Visconti
There is no reliable information on its construction, it seems about the second half of the seventeenth century. In 1952 it became property of the cooperative housing "Our House" that started the redevelopment.
4 - Villa Gualdoni Forno – Bicocca University
Built from the late seventeenth century, the villa develops around a central courtyard with neoclassical decoration. After several changes of ownership, the villa and its park of 4230 square meters was purchased by the local administration and became the University of Milan - Bicocca.
5 - Villa Casati Stampa
Villa of the seventeenth century, reached its splendor with the General Carlo Francesco Stampa, which promoted the creation of a trompe l'oeil on the ground floor. Then the villa and the large park of 1967 became a branch of the publishing house “ San paolo”. Now in the villa there is also a training school ICOM, International College Osteopathic Medicine.
6 - Villa Suigo Caorsi Spreafico
It is currently owned by the Diocesan, which turned it into an oratory. The villa preserves the staircase with a balustrade of early eighteenth-century, great value
7- Santuario Sant’Eusebio
A meeting point for the farmers, the area was used as a tomb since the fourth century a.c, in fact it’s the oldest sacred building in this city. In the middle of the sixteenth century the church was presented as a simple rectangle, then was enlarged at the beginning of the next century.
8 - San’Ambrogio Church
The building dating from the beginning of the sixteenth century. Inside, several paintings adorn the walls. Among the works of the twentieth century, particularly remarkable is the large stained-glass window, designed by Leonardo Spreafico. It depicts: saints, popes, cardinals, but also priests and religious of Cinisello.
8 - San Martino Sanctuary
The first mention of a church dedicated to San Martino is at end of the thirteenth century. The current appearance of the church, a Latin cross, dating from the early twentieth century .The interior is full of frescoes